August 28, 2020
COVID-19 Update 8-28-20
While current health and safety regulations have changed the airport experience for travelers around the globe, rest assured that our Fast Park family is striving to create a healthy environment for our guests and team members.
For nearly 40 years, Fast Park has been offering travelers a better alternative to airport parking. We built the Fast Park brand on the promise of convenience, comfort and a superior experience that our competitors simply can’t match.
When parking with us, you will notice the following changes at our facilities:
Health & Sanitization
The health of our guests and team members is our top priority.
- NEW: In accordance with CDC guidelines and many local, state and federal ordinances, all Fast Park guests are required to wear facial coverings when aboard our shuttles and when interacting with Fast Park staff.
- REVISED: Fast Park drivers will offer luggage assistance to guests, sanitizing their hands with each transport after guests disembark.
- All Fast Park employees are required to wear facial coverings during their shifts.
- Shuttle bus surfaces, booths, entrance columns and Express Lane kiosks are cleaned and sanitized a minimum of three times per shift. FastCharge stations also are cleaned daily.
- Hand sanitizer is available for use by all guests and drivers aboard our shuttle buses.
- Employee health and wellness is closely monitored and enforced in accordance with CDC guidelines.
Social Distancing Measures
We have implemented operational changes to help comply with social distancing guidelines. We also encourage guests to enroll in our Relax for Rewards program to take advantage of our minimal contact solutions at check-in and checkout.
- REVISED: Shuttle occupancy currently is set to seat 4–6 individual travelers. When accommodating multi-person parties, increased capacity is permitted; however, empty seats must separate guests not traveling together.
- If you are a member of our Rewards program, download your Mobile Rewards Card to utilize upon entrance for a touch-less check-in experience.
- As a reminder, we have Express Exit Lanes at each of our facilities. These unmanned checkout kiosks allow our guests to scan their Mobile Rewards Card or insert their parking ticket and quickly and easily pay for their stay with a credit card. Of course, our staffed Exit Booths remain open for guests needing additional assistance at check-out.
We’ve adjusted our staffing levels to better reflect the current demand for airline travel. To enable an efficient return from your travels, please consider the following:
- Calling our facility upon exiting baggage claim to ensure a shuttle is en-route to the airport pick-up area.
- Making a reservation, noting your expected return time and date, for any upcoming travels so we can ensure that we are adequately staffed to best serve our guests with similar flight arrivals.
In today’s travel environment, to excel at customer service is to underscore customer safety. Thank you for trusting Fast Park to send you off and welcome you home from your travels.
See Previous Updates: