June 03, 2020
COVID-19 Update 6-3-2020
For nearly 40 years, Fast Park has been offering travelers a better alternative to airport parking. We built the Fast Park brand on the promise of convenience, comfort and a superior experience that our competitors simply can’t match.
While current health and safety regulations have changed the airport experience for travelers around the globe, rest assured that our Fast Park family is striving to create a healthy environment for our guests and team members.
When parking with us, you will notice the following changes at our facilities through at least August 31, 2020:
Health & Sanitization:
The health of our guest and team members is our top priority.
- Shuttle bus surfaces, booths, entrance columns and Express Lane kiosks are cleaned and sanitized a minimum of three times per shift. FastCharge stations also are cleaned daily.
- Hand sanitizer is available for use by all guests and drivers aboard our shuttle buses.
- Fast Park employees are required to wear facial coverings during their shifts. We highly recommend guests utilize facial covering when aboard our shuttle or interacting with Fast Park staff.
- Employee health and wellness is closely monitored and enforced in accordance with CDC guidelines.
Social Distancing Measures:
We have implemented operational changes to help comply with social distancing guidelines. We also encourage guests to enroll in our Rewards program to take advantage of our minimal contact solutions for entrance and exit.
- Shuttle occupancy is limited to 4-6 passengers depending on shuttle size. Special accommodations can be made for families traveling together.
- Luggage assistance may be available upon request for guests requiring additional support.
- If you are a member of our Rewards program, download your Rewards Mobile Card and utilize upon entrance for a touchless check-in experience.
- As a reminder, we have Express Exit Lanes at each of our facilities. These unmanned lanes allow our guests to scan their Rewards Mobile Card or insert their parking ticket followed by a credit card to quickly and easily pay for parking. Of course, we still have our booth option if guests need assistance at check-out.
We’ve adjusted our staffing levels to better reflect the current demand for airline travel. To enable an efficient return from your travels, please consider the following:
- Calling our facility upon exiting baggage claim to ensure a shuttle is en-route to the airport pick-up area.
- Making a reservation, noting your expected return time and date, for any upcoming travels so we can ensure that we are adequately staffed to best serve our guests with similar flight arrivals.
In today’s travel environment, to excel at customer service is to underscore customer safety. Thank you for trusting Fast Park to send you off and welcome you home from your travels.
See Previous Updates: