April 15, 2021
COVID-19 Update 4-14-21
As more Americans receive COVID-19 vaccinations, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has issued updated travel guidance for vaccinated individuals, stating that fully vaccinated people can travel at low risk to themselves. We welcome this news with excitement and optimism while also remaining committed to ensuring your airport parking experience remains efficient and stress-free!
In addition to CDC guidance, we continue to stay abreast of the protocols and practices of industry leaders so that your entire travel experience – from shuttle bus to terminal to airplane – is met with consistency. As such, we have made the following policy changes:
- Beginning May 1, 2021, shuttles will operate at full capacity.
- Beginning April 19, 2021, shuttles, booths, entrance columns and Express Lane kiosks will be sanitized at the beginning of each shift, exceeding current CDC recommendations.
With regard to masks, we continue to uphold CDC and Department of Transportation guidelines as well as Presidential Executive Orders and require mask usage for our staff and guests at all Fast Park facilities until further notice.
Outlined below are some of the policies and procedures you can expect to see or experience during your next stay with Fast Park. If you have any questions or concerns, please visit our FAQ, reach out to your local Fast Park facility or contact our Rewards team at [email protected].
Health & Sanitization
- Masks are required at all Fast Park facilities. All Fast Park guests and employees are required to wear facial coverings, so please “mask up” before engaging with our Guest Ambassadors upon entry and keep facial coverings in place throughout your visit and shuttle ride.
- Enjoy a completely contactless experience by scanning a Mobile Rewards Card upon entry and taking advantage of contactless payment through an Express Lane Exit. Learn more about our contactless solutions.
- Hand sanitizer is available for use by all guests and drivers aboard our shuttle buses.
- Employee health and wellness is closely monitored and enforced in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Reservations are highly recommended. Making a reservation for upcoming travel – and noting your expected return time and date and if you are traveling in a party of three or more – helps us to forecast travel demand, adjust staffing levels and ensure guests with similar flight arrivals have the fast and efficient experience that is synonymous with Fast Park.
- Some of our Fast Park facilities encourage guests to call upon exiting baggage claim to ensure a shuttle is en-route to the pick-up area. Please check with your shuttle driver at drop off for facility-specific protocols. As travel levels stabilize, we will look to discontinue this practice across our portfolio.
In today’s travel environment, to excel at customer service is to underscore customer safety. Thank you for trusting Fast Park to send you off and welcome you home from your travels.