OWNERSHIP AND LICENSE
The Website and all material provided on are owned by Fast Park and its licensors, and are protected by law, including but not limited to United States copyright law and international treaties. You may not modify any materials as they appear on the Website or delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Website.
We grant you non-exclusive license to use the material on the Website (the "Content") and the functionalities available through the Website while connected to it. You are also granted a limited license to print copies of any Content posted at the Website, but only for your personal use. All other rights are reserved.
You may not electronically reproduce, adapt, distribute, perform, or display the material at this Website except as necessary to review the Content while connected to this Website. You may not make changes to the Content or delete author attribution or copyright notices, and may not commercially use the Content. Use of any of our trademarks as metatags on other websites is also strictly prohibited. You may not display this website in frames (or any of the Content via in-line links) without our express written permission.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names used on the Website are proprietary to Fast Park, and are protected by U.S. and international trademark laws. These trademarks, service marks and trade names include, without limitation, Fast Park®, Fast Park & Relax®, Airport Fast Park®, Park Place®, Fast Park 2®, No Walking No Worries No Waiting®, Where Airport Parking = Peace of Mind® and Relax for Rewards®, and the other logos of Fast Park. No user of the Website is granted any rights in or to such trademarks, service marks or trade names, and all rights in and to such marks and designations are reserved by Fast Park.
The Website is controlled and operated by or on behalf of Fast Park from servers located within the United States, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal or otherwise regulated is prohibited. If you choose to access the Website locations other than in the United States, you do so at your own initiative, at your own risk, and are responsible for complying with all applicable local laws. Fast Park makes no representation that the Website or its content are appropriate or available for use in locations other than the United States. We reserve the right to limit, in our sole discretion, the provision and quantity of any feature, product or service to any person or geographic area. Any offer for any feature, product or service made on the Website is void where prohibited.
CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE AND THESE TERMS
We may update these Terms from time to time, and we may amend them at any time to incorporate additional terms specific to certain features, materials, products, opportunities, or services that we may make available on or through the Website. All such updates and amendments are effective immediately upon their posting on the Website. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR REGULARLY REVIEWING THE WEBSITE TO OBTAIN TIMELY NOTICE OF ANY SUCH UPDATES AND AMENDMENTS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE UPDATED TERMS, YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY STOP USING THE WEBSITE. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE WEBSITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THE UPDATED TERMS. Fast Park expressly reserves the right to make any changes to the Terms, to the Website and its content at any time, without prior notice to you. Such changes, updates, or amendments shall not serve to constitute a default or termination by Fast Park of these Terms.
RELAX FOR REWARDS LOYALTY PROGRAM
Registration and Account Security
The Website may contain features that require registration (“Restricted Areas”). You are not required to register to use the Website, but may not be able to access some content or use certain services without registration. To register, create a Relax for Rewards℠ Account (“Account”) through our Rewards Program and become a member (“Rewards Member”). Upon signing into your Account, you will be granted access the entire Website. As a Rewards Member, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and are fully responsible for all uses of your password and Account, whether by you or others. You agree to (a) keep your password confidential and not share it with anyone else; and (b) immediately notify Fast Park of any unauthorized use of your password or Account or any other breach of security. Fast Park cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this paragraph.
- Rewards Members earn one point for every full paid day of parking.
- Points are transferred into the appropriate Account overnight starting at approximately midnight and ending at approximately 6:00 am, unless server maintenance, web updates or other maintenance impacting the web server occurs.
- Rewards Members should use their Relax for Rewards Card at entrance and exit in order for points to post to their account automatically.
- If a Rewards Member is unable to use his/her card at entrance and exit, he/she may apply for receipt credit at www.thefastpark.com by logging into their Relax for Rewards account and selecting the “Receipt Credit” menu.
- Membership in our Rewards Program is complimentary and there is no requirement of usage.
- Limit one Account/Membership Card per person.
- The Relax for Rewards Card permits, as long as a parking space is available, the holder to park one vehicle in the applicable facility in exchange for payment of the applicable fee.
- Some organizations or individuals receiving special discounted rates may not be eligible to accrue Rewards points per these Terms. If you have any questions, please contact your Fast Park Account Manager.
- Fast Park may elect to cancel your Relax for Rewards membership if not used in accordance with these rules or if you engage in conduct that is disorderly, abusive or violent to our employees or other guests at our parking facilities.
- Points, award certificates, and other Program benefits have no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash.
- Fast Park reserves the right to cancel, modify or alter this program at any time.
- Rewards Members may redeem points for free parking at the rate of 8 points for one free day, 20 points for three-consecutive days and 40 points for one free week (up to seven-consecutive days). When using a 3 Free Day Certificate or Free Week Certificate, any unused days are forfeited and non-refundable due to the discounted point value. Redemptions should be requested at www.thefastpark.com by logging into your Account and selecting the “Dashboard” menu. Once the request has been processed, a certificate will be issued (“Free Parking Certificate”).
- There are no black-out dates for Free Parking Certificate redemption, but access to Fast Park facilities is subject to availability. We therefore recommend that you make a reservation, especially during peak travel seasons.
- Free Parking Certificates expire one year from issuance.
- Free Parking Certificates may be redeemed by the card holder and household members including immediate family and domestic partners. Transferring of Rewards Cards is prohibited.
Making a Reservation. You may make a reservation on the Website to park at a Fast Park facility (the “Facility”). A reservation may be made by a Rewards Member through their Account (“Member Reservation”). A reservation may also be made by a person who is not enrolled in the Relax for Rewards program or by a Rewards Member who chooses not to use their Account when they make their reservation (“Guest Reservation”). All Guest Reservations are subject to the reservation fee (the “the Reservation Fee”) indicated on the Website. Your payment to Fast Park of the Reservation Fee, grants access for one (1) vehicle at the designated Facility on the designated Check-In Date and time noted on your reservation. There are multiple facilities in some of Fast Park’s markets, and you will be charged the rate for the facility in which you parked. In the event the Facility is full, Fast Park will valet park your vehicle at no additional fee and will move your vehicle to a parking space when one becomes available.
Payment of Reservation Fee. As full and complete payment of the Reservation Fee, you hereby authorize and direct Fast Park to process a charge in the amount of the Reservation Fee to the credit card in your name which you designated on the Website when making the associated reservation, and you hereby represent to Fast Park that you are authorized to use such credit card for such purpose. The Reservation Fee is non-refundable for Guest Reservations and refundable in the form of points or Account credit for Member Reservations in accordance with the cancellation policy set forth below. By agreeing to the Terms during the Reservation process, you acknowledge that the Reservation Fee is for the right to make such reservation only, and that the Reservation Fee is not credited toward the parking fees associated with the parking of your vehicle, and that arriving 24 hours or more AFTER your designated Check-In Date and Time is considered a No-Show.
Member Reservations. A Member Reservation may be canceled at any time.
Guest Reservations. If a Guest Reservation is cancelled, the Reservation Fee will not be refunded. A Guest Reservation may be changed, provided such change occurs at least 24 hours before the Designated Check-In Date and Time selected when the reservation was made.
Any Member Reservation or Guest Reservation not used within 24 hours or more AFTER the designated Check-In Date and Time will be considered a No-Show and no credit or refund of the Reservation Fee shall occur. Fast Park will do its best to accommodate any Rewards Member or guest who check-ins more than 24 hours AFTER their designated Check-In Date and Time, but Fast Park does not guarantee accommodations will be available.
Making Reservation Payments.
This Website may be used to make credit card or debit card payments for Reservation Fees only. Payments are processed through a third-party payment processing service provider.
In order to pay for Reservation Fees through this Website, you are required to complete the registration process by providing us with complete and accurate information as prompted by the registration form provided on the registration screen. By completing the registration form, you authorize us to process your payment information through a secured third-party website. Completion of a payment transaction is contingent upon both the authorization of your payment by the applicable credit card company and receipt of your payment by us. You are responsible for keeping your information in your customer profile correct and current at all times. You are entirely responsible for retaining the payment confirmation for your records and for notifying us in the case of any errors in processing or crediting your payment. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, banking information, credit card information and Website account information. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your Account. You agree to notify us immediately upon your discovery of unauthorized use of your Account and any other breach of security. We will not be responsible for any loss you may incur as a result of someone else’s use of your Fast Park account either with or without your permission.
Grant of License. Upon your arrival at the Facility, you shall be deemed to have been granted a license to self-park and lock one (1) vehicle in the applicable designated area of the Facility (or in the event the Facility is full, Fast Park will valet park your vehicle) at your sole risk and at posted rates for a period, not to exceed three hundred and sixty five days (365) days, commencing upon your arrival at the Facility (the “Actual Check-In Time”). Only a license is granted hereby, and to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, you acknowledge and agree that (i) no lease, bailment or bailee custody is intended or shall be created, (ii) Fast Park does not become an insurer, (iii) Fast Park does not guard or assume care, custody or control of your vehicle or its contents, (iv) Fast Park shall not be liable for (A), fire, theft, any damage, including small dents and scratches, or loss to your vehicle, (B) mechanical malfunction, (C) fire, theft, loss or damage to any personal property or article left in the vehicle, (D) damage or loss caused by criminal acts by third parties, or (E) incidental or consequential damages, and (v) you assume full responsibility for any personal injuries that may occur while the vehicle is parked at the Facility. You further acknowledge and agree that if your vehicle is left at the Facility for more than three hundred and sixty five days (365) days after the Actual Check-In Time (or longer than three hundred and sixty five days (365) days as the Facility Manager may authorize), then such vehicle and its contents may be impounded at your expense and sold for expenses and storage fees. No employee or other representative of Fast Park may modify or waive any of the terms of these Terms (other than Facility Manager’s limited right to permit vehicles to remain over three hundred and sixty five days (365) days).
Payment of Parking Fees. You agree that, in consideration of the license granted above, you shall pay Fast Park a parking fee calculated by reference to the parking rates posted at the Facility at the Actual Check-In Date/Time. Parking fees are calculated based upon Actual Check-In Date/Time and Check-Out Date/Time. All parking fees are subject to local taxes and airport fees.
ELIGIBILITY AND YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE
Your right to use the Website is contingent upon your compliance with these Terms. The Website is made available to users 18 years of age or older. If you are under 18 years old, do not use, access or download the Website.
You agree to act responsibly at this Website and to treat other visitors with respect. You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You may access, download and use the Website only for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to use the Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries);
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail," "chain letter" or "spam," or any other similar solicitation;
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Fast Park, a Fast Park employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing); or
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website or which, as determined by us, may harm Fast Park or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party's use of the Website;
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website;
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website;
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website;
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; or
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
LIABILITY LIMITATION AND DISCLAIMERS
THIS WEBSITE AND THE PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "WHERE-IS" BASIS. FAST PARK EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. FAST PARK DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT (I) THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR REQUIREMENTS, (II) THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (III) ANY RESULTS OR CONTENT THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, TIMELY, COMPLETE OR RELIABLE, AND (IV) ANY ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED.
FAST PARK IS NOT RESPONSIBLE AND WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR (I) HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, OTHER ITEMS OR ANY SERVICES PROVIDED BY ANY PERSONS OR ENTITIES OTHER THAN FAST PARK OR (II) THE FAILURES OF THE INTERNET OR ANY DATA OR TELECOMMUNICATIONS EQUIPMENT, SYSTEM OR NETWORK USED IN CONNECTION WITH THEWEBSITE OR THE PRODUCTS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, FAST PARK WILL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR (I) ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR PRODUCTS, EVEN IF FAST PARK HAS BEEN ADVISED OF SUCH DAMAGES OR THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES; (II) THE COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE GOODS, SERVICES, OR TECHNOLOGY; (III) PERSONAL INJURY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEATH, CAUSED BY YOUR USE OR MISUSE OF THE WEBSITEOR THE PRODUCTS; OR (IV) AGGREGATE LIABILITY IN EXCESS OF $10.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
We may provide links from our Website as a convenience to our visitors. We have no control over linked websites and make no representations about any content or material available at these locations. Links are not intended to imply sponsorship, affiliation or endorsement with the linked website. If you believe that we have provided a link to a website that contains infringing or illegal content or that makes available cracker tools or other circumvention devices, we ask that you notify us so that we may evaluate whether (in our sole discretion) to disable it.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
TERMINATION OF ACCESS
Fast Park may suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the Website in its sole and absolute discretion and without notice or liability to you or any third party, for any reason or for no reason. Termination of your access Account(s) may include: (i) removal of access to all offerings within the Website’s Restricted Areas; (ii) at Fast Park’s sole discretion, the deletion of all of your Account information and other content associated with your Account (or any part thereof); and (iii) barring further use of the Website’s Restricted Areas.
Any Termination shall not affect your obligations to us under these Terms. The provisions of these Terms which by their nature should survive the suspension or Termination of your access to or use of the Website, your Account, or these Terms shall survive including, but not limited to the rights and licenses that you have granted hereunder, indemnities, releases, disclaimers, limitations on liability, provisions related to choice of law, arbitration and dispute resolution, no class action, no trial by jury, and all of the miscellaneous provisions set forth below.
You agree hereby to indemnify and to protect defend and save harmless Fast Park and its affiliates, and each of their respective members, officers, directors, employees, agents, (collectively, the “Indemnified Entities”), from any loss, expense, or damage including attorneys’ fees and costs arising out of all third-party claims arising directly or indirectly from your use of the Website.