As we move into the next phase of the pandemic and more and more Americans receive COVID-19 vaccinations, Fast Park remains committed to doing our part to ensure your airport parking experience remains efficient and stress-free. We will continue to diligently uphold CDC and Department of Transportation guidelines as well as Presidential Executive Orders implementing policies and operational improvements designed to fight the spread of the virus. We’re dedicated to keeping our guests and employees safe in this evolving travel environment.
Outlined below are some of the policies and procedures you can expect to see or experience during your next stay with Fast Park. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to your local Fast Park facility or contact our Rewards team at [email protected].
Health & Sanitization
- Masks are required. All Fast Park guests and employees are required to wear facial coverings, so please “mask up” before engaging with our Guest Ambassadors upon entry and keep facial coverings in place throughout your visit and shuttle ride.
- Fast Park drivers will offer luggage assistance to guests, sanitizing their hands with each transport after guests disembark.
- Shuttle bus surfaces are sanitized with disinfectant a minimum of three times per shift, or approximately nine times per day.
- Booths, entrance columns and Express Lane kiosks are cleaned and sanitized a minimum of nine times per day. FastCharge stations are cleaned daily.
- Hand sanitizer is available for use by all guests and drivers aboard our shuttle buses.
- Employee health and wellness is closely monitored and enforced in accordance with CDC guidelines.
Social Distancing Measures
- Shuttle capacity is limited. Guests are required to maintain their distance from those not traveling in their parties. Please leave an empty seat between you and guests not traveling with you.
- Enjoy a completely contactless experience by scanning a Mobile Rewards Card upon entry and taking advantage of contactless payment through an Express Lane Exit. Learn more about our contactless solutions.
- Reservations are highly recommended. Making a reservation for upcoming travel – and noting your expected return time and date and if you are traveling in a party of three or more – helps us to forecast travel demand, adjust staffing levels and ensure guests with similar flight arrivals have the fast and efficient experience that is synonymous with Fast Park.
- To enable efficient return from your travels, call our facility upon exiting baggage claim to ensure a shuttle is en-route to the terminal.
In today’s travel environment, to excel at customer service is to underscore customer safety. Thank you for trusting Fast Park to send you off and welcome you home from your travels.