September 10, 2021
COVID-19 Update 9-10-21
The world continues to adjust to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic. Your Fast Park team is staying abreast of the latest travel guidance and CDC recommendations to ensure our facilities follow the necessary protocols while still providing guests with a positive Fast Park experience. Please review the following policies and practices in advance of your next visit.
Health & Sanitization
- Masks are required at all Fast Park facilities. In accordance with TSA directives, Fast Park guests and employees are required to wear facial coverings, so please “mask up” before engaging with our Guest Ambassadors upon entry and keep facial coverings in place throughout your visit and shuttle ride.
- Enjoy a completely contactless experience by scanning a Mobile Rewards Card upon entry and taking advantage of contactless payment through an Express Lane Exit. Learn more about our contactless solutions.
- Hand sanitizer is available for use by all guests and drivers aboard our shuttle buses.
- Shuttles, booths, entrance columns and Express Lane kiosks are sanitized at the beginning of each shift, exceeding current CDC recommendations.
- Employee health and wellness is closely monitored and enforced in accordance with CDC guidelines.
Reservations are highly recommended. Making a reservation for upcoming travel – and noting your expected return time and date and if you are traveling in a party of three or more – helps us to forecast travel demand, adjust staffing levels and ensure guests with similar flight arrivals have the fast and efficient experience that is synonymous with Fast Park.
In today’s travel environment, to excel at customer service is to underscore customer safety. Thank you for trusting Fast Park to send you off and welcome you home from your travels.