October 12, 2020
COVID-19 Update 10-12-20
While current health and safety regulations have changed the airport experience for travelers around the globe, rest assured that our Fast Park family is striving to create a healthy environment for our guests and team members.
As we transition to fall and expect to see more travelers over the holidays, we ask that all Fast Park guests refamiliarize themselves with our new policies and procedures:
Health & Sanitization
The health of our guests and team members is our top priority.
- In accordance with CDC guidelines and many local, state and federal ordinances, all Fast Park guests and employees are required to wear facial coverings.
- Fast Park drivers will offer luggage assistance to guests, sanitizing their hands with each transport after guests disembark.
- Shuttle bus surfaces are sanitized with disinfectant a minimum of three times per shift, or approximately nine times per day.
- Booths, entrance columns and Express Lane kiosks are cleaned and sanitized a minimum of nine times per day. FastCharge stations are cleaned daily.
- Hand sanitizer is available for use by all guests and drivers aboard our shuttle buses.
- Employee health and wellness is closely monitored and enforced in accordance with CDC guidelines.
Social Distancing Measures
We have implemented operational changes to comply with social distancing guidelines. We also encourage guests to enroll in our Relax for Rewards program to take advantage of our minimal contact solutions at check-in and checkout.
- REVISED: Shuttle capacity is limited. We ask that guests ensure there is an empty seat between travel parties.
- If you are a member of our Rewards program, download your Mobile Rewards Card to scan upon entrance for a touchless check-in experience.
- REVISED: Please consider utilizing our Express Exit Lanes. These unmanned checkout stations allow guests to scan their Mobile Rewards Card or insert their parking ticket and quickly pay for their stay with a credit card. Our staffed Exit Booths remain open for guests needing additional assistance.
We’ve adjusted our staffing levels to better reflect the current demand for airline travel. To enable an efficient return from your travels, please consider the following:
- Calling our facility upon exiting baggage claim to ensure a shuttle is en-route to the airport pick-up area.
- Making a reservation for upcoming travel, noting your expected return time and date, so we can ensure we are adequately staffed to best serve our guests with similar flight arrivals.
See Previous Updates:
In today’s travel environment, to excel at customer service is to underscore customer safety. Thank you for trusting Fast Park to send you off and welcome you home from your travels.