COVID-19 Update 11-17-20
We have worked hard over the years to make your airport parking as efficient and stress-free as possible, all with a smile and a helping hand. While COVID-19 has changed the airport experience for travelers around the globe, we have adapted our policies and operations to address our customers’ needs as well as federal and local guidelines in this new travel environment.
Outlined below are some of the changes you can expect to see or experience during your next stay with Fast Park. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to your local Fast Park facility or contact our Rewards team M-F 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Eastern at [email protected]
Health & Sanitization
- Masks are required. In accordance with CDC guidelines and many local, state and federal ordinances, all Fast Park guests and employees are required to wear facial coverings. We require all guests to “mask up” before engaging with our Guest Ambassadors upon entry and to keep facial coverings in place throughout their visits and shuttle rides.
- Fast Park drivers will offer luggage assistance to guests, sanitizing their hands with each transport after guests disembark.
- Shuttle bus surfaces are sanitized with disinfectant a minimum of three times per shift, or approximately nine times per day.
- Booths, entrance columns and Express Lane kiosks are cleaned and sanitized a minimum of nine times per day. FastCharge stations are cleaned daily.
- Hand sanitizer is available for use by all guests and drivers aboard our shuttle buses.
- Employee health and wellness is closely monitored and enforced in accordance with CDC guidelines.
Social Distancing Measures
- Shuttle capacity is limited. Guests are required to maintain their distance from those not traveling in their parties. Please leave an empty seat between you and guests not traveling with you.
- Relax for Rewards members are encouraged to download their Mobile Rewards Cards to scan upon entrance for a touchless check-in experience. Not a member? Enroll in this free program.
- Guests are encouraged to use our Express Exit Lanes to reduce contact at checkout. These unmanned stations allow you to scan your Mobile Rewards Card or insert your parking ticket and quickly pay for your stay with a credit card. Staffed Exit Booths remain open if you require additional assistance.
- Reservations are highly recommended. Making a reservation for upcoming travel – and noting your expected return time and date – helps us to forecast travel demand, adjust staffing levels and ensure guests with similar flight arrivals have the fast and efficient experience that is synonymous with Fast Park.
- To enable efficient return from your travels, call our facility upon exiting baggage claim to ensure a shuttle is en-route to the terminal.
In today’s travel environment, to excel at customer service is to underscore customer safety. Thank you for trusting Fast Park to send you off and welcome you home from your travels.
See Previous Updates: