Fast Park Update 5-22-20
As a valued member of the Fast Park family, we thank you for the trust you place in us to both see you off and welcome you home from your travels. If you plan to travel with us in the coming weeks, you will notice a few changes in our operational procedures as we integrate local and federal guidelines to ensure the health and safety of our guests and your Peace of Mind. Our procedures will continue to be refined as new guidelines are issued and will be posted here on our website.
We want to make it easier for you to practice social distancing during travel, so the following temporary changes will be implemented until further notice:
- NEW: We highly encourage all guests use our Express Lanes during checkout. These unmanned lanes allow an efficient and quick checkout process. Our Express Lane equipment is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized multiple times per day. As always, our traditional Exit Booths remain open and staffed for guests in need of additional assistance.
- Blocking off every other seat within our shuttles, reducing the total number of guests within our shuttles to 4 – 6 depending upon shuttle size. Exceptions will be made for families traveling together.
- UPDATED: Luggage assistance is available upon request for guests requiring additional support.
We have implemented several additional measures to help prevent the spread of germs and to keep our valued guests safe and healthy.
- All drivers and guest ambassadors will wipe down and sanitize surfaces including shuttle buses, booths, entrance columns and Express Lane kiosks at a minimum of three times per shift. Fast Charging stations will be cleaned daily.
- All Fast Park employees will wear face coverings during their shifts.
- We highly recommend all Fast Park guests utilize face coverings while riding our shuttles and interacting with our staff.
- UPDATED: We anticipate receiving commercial-grade hand-sanitizing stations for our Fast Park shuttles in late June. In the interim, we have 8-oz bottles of hand-sanitizer for use on the shuttles.
All Fast Park employees will take and record their temperatures before the start of each shift. Anyone registering a temperature equal to or greater than the CDC-recommended 100.4F will be asked to return home. An employee can return to work when they have had no fever for at least 3 days without taking medication to reduce fever; and at least 7 days have passed since any additional symptoms began. An employee may return to work earlier if a doctor confirms the cause of an employee’s fever or other symptoms is not COVID-19 and releases the employee to return to work in writing.
As a reminder, we have limited our onsite staff to mirror the reduced demand for airport parking. If you will be travelling with us soon, we highly recommend calling for pick-up upon exiting baggage claim to ensure a shuttle is en-route to the airport pick-up area. We look forward to ramping back up to full staffing as air travel increases.
We will continue to monitor the evolving situation and adhere to the guidelines of governments, public health officials, and medical professionals. Your safety and Peace of Mind remain our highest priority.
Thank you for being a loyal Fast Park guest. We are keeping everyone affected by this situation in our thoughts.
See Previous Updates: