Fast Park Update 4-22-20
As a valued member of the Fast Park family, we thank you for the trust you place in us to both see you off and welcome you home from your travels. Over the past 30 days, Stay-at-Home or similar orders have been issued for each of our Fast Park markets. As we anticipate some of these orders lifting and business travel resuming slowly, we want you to know that we are continually assessing our operations to appropriately apply the most up-do-date governmental guidelines to keep our team members and guests safe.
Fast Park currently has the following measures in place:
- Sanitizing surfaces including shuttle buses, booths, entrance columns, Express lane kiosks and other common areas at a minimum of three times per shift. Effective 3/13/20
- Sanitizing Fast Charge stations daily. Effective 3/13/20
- Limiting shuttle pick-ups to 4 guests; exceptions will be made for families traveling together. Effective 3/23/20
- Discontinuing luggage assistance unless guests require support. Effective 3/23/20
- Requiring Fast Park employees to wear face masks during their shifts as mandated by local guidelines. Effective week of 4/13/20 for our BWI and AUS facilities. In addition, beginning 4/27/20, all Fast Park employees at our remaining locations will wear face masks during their shifts.
We also are readying our operations to incorporate additional social distancing measures where possible and installing hand sanitization stations on each shuttle. More information about these additional measures will be published as state guidelines and facility procedures are finalized.
As communicated previously, the greatly reduced demand for airport parking has led to reduced staffing at our facilities. We have staff available for airport departures but ask that you call for pick-up upon exiting baggage claim to ensure a shuttle is en-route for pick-up. We look forward to ramping back up to full staffing as air travel increases.
As always, we will continue to monitor the evolving situation and adhere to the guidelines of governments, public health officials and medical professionals. Thank you for being a loyal Fast Park guest. We are keeping everyone affected by this situation in our thoughts.
See Previous Updates: