March 13, 2020
Fast Park Update 3-13-20
As the current situation with COVID-19 (the coronavirus) continues to impact global travel, Fast Park is doing our part to ensure flexible and safe travels as we navigate the rapidly evolving travel landscape.
During this time, all guests will have access to free reservations and cancellations. And, we have implemented increased cleaning procedures across our Fast Park footprint.
Flexibility & Responsiveness
We remain committed to providing the highest quality of customer service to our guests.
- As always, Relax for Rewards Members enjoy free reservations and the flexibility to cancel or change your reservation at any time with no fee.
- Non-members can use the code SPRINGFREE to receive free reservations and cancellations.
- Follow Fast Park on Facebook and Twitter for the most up-to-date information regarding this situation and the airports we serve. And, stay connected to your airport and airline for updated travel alerts and guidelines that may affect your plans.
We have implemented several additional measures to help prevent the spread of germs and to keep our valued guests safe and healthy.
- Until further notice, all drivers and guest ambassadors will wipe down and sanitize surfaces including shuttle buses, booths, entrance columns, Express Lane kiosks and all EV charging equipment at a minimum of three times per shift.
- We also have met with our team members to discuss the situation and reinforce sanitation best practices.
Continuous Service & Care
We take our commitment to be your trusted travel partner very seriously.
- Our facilities remain open with 24/7, uninterrupted service.
- We will continue to monitor the evolving situation and adhere to the guidelines of governments, public health officials and medical professionals.
Thank you for being a loyal Fast Park guest. We are keeping everyone affected by this situation in our thoughts.