5 new features on thefastpark.com
Our new website is here, and that means new features to make travel even easier for you.
Our new website has officially launched, providing you with even more tools, resources and travel inspiration. In addition to a cool, new design and improved user experience, here are five new site features that will help enhance your travel planning:
- Online Reservations. No more worrying about encountering full lots during peak travel times. You can now make an online reservation to guarantee access to the facility, even during the busiest travel periods. While there is a $4.95 reservation fee, all Relax for Rewards members can make free reservations until March 31, 2017.
- Mobile Relax for Rewards Cards. Rewards Members now have access to an automatically generated mobile Rewards Card. To get started, log in to your account from your preferred mobile device and navigate to Relax for Rewards/My Mobile Card. Save your mobile Rewards Card by taking a photo or using the bookmark feature. On your next visit, scan your mobile Rewards Card at the entrance when arriving to the facility, and proceed to the Cashier or Express Lane when you are ready to exit. It’s that easy.
- Mobile Redemption. In addition to the Rewards Card, we also are offering mobile Free Parking Certificates! When you redeem your Rewards Points for Free Parking, you will have access to a mobile certificate that can be saved to your mobile device and used upon exit.
- If you aren’t ready to go mobile, don’t worry; physical Rewards Cards and Certificates will always be available!
- Rates & Reservations. Want to know how much your stay will be? No problem! Our new rates and reservations feature gives you an accurate snapshot of parking expenses, airport fees and taxes. Simply use the “find rates and reservations” tool on the homepage of thefastpark.com by selecting your facility, check-in date and time and check-out date and time. From there, you can see what your estimated cost is and make a reservation.
- Travel Tips & Inspiration. Along with the great tools above to help with your stay, we encourage you to read the Fast Park blog . It’s chock-full of travel tips, airport guides, vacation destination ideas and more. Whether reading a “The Best of” roundup, a “Destination Bound” feature or some “Know Before You Go” tips, our blog both inspires and prepares readers for upcoming travel. Curious about Airbnb , TSA PreCheck or the best cities for southern comfort food ? We’ve got you covered.
Click around on our new site, and let us know what you think on our Facebook page. And, stay tuned as we plan to introduce more exciting mobile advancements from Fast Park in the coming months.